Thank you for visiting our Mount Pleasant OBGYN information page.
We are pleased to have joined East Cooper Medical Group! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this transition. As you may be aware, call volumes have been high. We are collecting all voice mail and social media messages, and responding to them as quickly as possible. If you recently sent a voice mail message or request for an appointment, we will be reaching out soon to schedule February appointments. If you are in need of a routine appointment or annual exam later in the year, please consider waiting until early February to contact the office.
Here are a few additional points to keep in mind:
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911.
- If you are a pregnant patient in labor or a pregnant patient experiencing a medical problem after hours, please call East Cooper Medical Center at (843) 881-0100 and ask to be transferred to Labor and Delivery where we can be reached 24/7.
- All surgeries and deliveries will take place at East Cooper Medical Center.
- Our new office on Daniel Island is located at 880 Island Park Drive, Suite 220.
- As we work to complete our transition, we will only be seeing Obstetrical patients and urgent GYN visits through the remainder of January.
Thank you for entrusting us with your care. We will continue to communicate updates and information to answer your questions through the following avenues
ATTENTION: If this is a medical emergency, please call 911. We have moved to a new location on Daniel Island at 880 Island Park Drive Suite 220. Due to limited space and staff, we will only be seeing Obstetrical patients and problem GYN visits during the month of January.
If you would like to receive updates regarding the following Mount Pleasant ObGyn Physicians, click here.
Susanne Bradford, MD
Meghan Lynch, MD
Lindsay Foley, MD
Phyllis Rogerson, MD
Karen Hallmark, MD
NOTE: If you have called to make an annual appointment, please call back at the beginning of February as we are unable to accommodate at this time.
If you are calling to confirm an appointment scheduled prior to January 1st 2021, please leave a voicemail for us at (843) 531-6395 to reschedule your appointment as no appointments have transferred between organizations. We greatly appreciate your patience during the time.